Wednesday, January 4, 2012

USA Today Steams my Beans. 1/4/12

Did you see the USA Today? Big article about beans - their fiber, health benefits, etc. and making a new years rez to eat them 3+ times/week-all of the reasons for what I'm doing. Pretty cool.

I went to a spin class after work with my assistant. My managers and I had bought him a gift certificate for Xmas and I offered to go with him his first time. It was fun, but like my own bike and profiles better. She was good for a new instructor, but I quickly find myself getting very critical. I was hoping to pick up some new tips ..no luck, oh well. Kevin really liked it and I'm glad.

Got home took a quick shower and ate leftover delicious soup that the husband made on Monday. Soooooooo good. Full of greens, other veggies and of course-beans.

Bean There Done That

No comments:

Post a Comment