Monday, January 9, 2012

Ho hum 1/8 & 1/9

It hasn't been a problem eating beans. A little hummus here, a little edamame on the salad there....I bought a frozen beans and greens thing at Whole Foods on Saturday. Thought it would make a quick and easy dinner with a bag of frozen farro/rice. Frozen beans? Wouldn't that be great? They weren't great. Hardly any greens and the beans were kind of shriveled or something. Then I was afraid it wouldn't be enough so I threw some rice milk in a pot with brown sugar, green curry paste, frozen asparagus and frozen peeled shrimp. Altogether it made a decent low cal, healthy and tasty meal.

My biggest challenge to date is coming up. Heading to Las Vegas on Wednesday. How will I get my beans on the road? Stay tuned.

Bean There Done That

No comments:

Post a Comment